Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Life at my House



We celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday with my sister-in-law. Our family seems to shrink every year. Life changes daily and although it can get tough....we must change with it. Without getting too sentimental, I just want to say that I miss Johnny's blessing and Mocky's sarcasm. There were 4 people at our table;hardly enough to make cooking worthwhile so we bought a few things instead of spending hours in the kitchen. On Thanksgiving we will be the guests at my son and daught-in-law's home. I am excited and impatient to spend time there. Life changes.




I have been working on a large order of cards for MJ. The one I just finished is for her 11 yr old grandson who loves gardening with his Grandpa. I drew their picture with a thin pen and used copics to color it in. I layered the ground with colors so it would look like flower beds. They are lifted off the page with 3D dots. I hesitated on adding the chipboard tree and I am not sure I like it but it is there to stay ! I added the greeting after printing it in green from Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment